- If you want to leave me a message, click the '+' button on top of this page to add a new section and post it there.
- Please sign your posts by using '~~~~' (Four 'tilde' signs) at the end of the message.
- I will respond here itself, so if you expect a reply, add this page to your watchlist by clicking 'watch' button on top of this page. --Ashley
Thank you for your contributions on the Wiki, we appreciate it. Also, you have a very nicely designed blog. :) --Ilya 21:44, 9 August 2007 (PDT)
- Thank you; it means a lot. The blog design is a template from Blogger Templates, so I couldn't take all the credit :) --Ashley 21:52, 9 August 2007 (PDT)
- I think I may "borrow" one of these for my own blog, too. --Ilya 22:34, 9 August 2007 (PDT)
Ash, I was just wondering the reasoning for switching the Indian templates, to keep coninuity I think Template:Indian should point to Indian Surnames (and Template:IN should point to Category:Indians), or the other 34 heritage surname subcategories will have to have their Templates switched to 2 letters. --jon.jaques 05:48, 10 August 2007 (PDT)
- Jon, let's continue this discussion at the Talk page of Template:Indian.