The List page displays a listing of profiles that match a certain criteria for a selected profile. For example, the list for your grandfather can include his entire family, his descendants, his ancestors, etc. By default, the selected person is you.
- Family Group - A listing of everyone in the person's Family Group.
- Tree - By default, all people in the selected person's family tree and their spouses listed in order of relevance.
- Blood Relatives - A listing of only family members related to this person by blood.
- Cousins - A list of cousins in your Tree up to 5,000 cousins on your Tree.
- Inlaws - A listing of only family members related to this person through marriage.
- Ancestors - A listing of persons of whom the selected person is a decedent. For example, their father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, etc.
- Decedents - A listing of the selected person's decedents. For example, your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc.
Listings don't always have to pivot around a selected person. Other common listings are:
- Recently Added - A listing of recently added profiles. Useful for checking what's new in your tree.
- Recently Joined - A listing of people who have accepted their e-mail invitations and are now active members of your family at Geni.
- Recently Modified - Profiles that have been recently updated.
You can also see a list view of:
- Invited By ...
- Added By ...
Each listed profile includes a their Profile Photograph (if one exists), name, the relation to the selected person, who they were added by, the immediate family and some actions (view tree is particularly useful here).
NOTE: You may now filter the List by selecting the checkboxes next to the drop down menu. You may filter out all Deceased, Non-Users, and Family (depending on the view you select). Selecting these filters will remove those people from your list view.