There are currently three components to projects:
- About: The project about field understands wikitext markup language, the same language we use on the geni user wiki. This means that, for the most part, you can just copy over text from the wiki and formatting will be retained.
- Project profiles: Use the new project options under the more actions menu on public profiles to add them to one or more projects.
- Project collaborators: Use the new project options under the more actions menu on user profiles to add them as collaborators on one or more projects. This will give them the ability to edit and merge all project profiles.
Current projects can be found at Geni Projects.
- Q: Who can create a project?
- A: curators
- Q: What benefit to I get by being a project collaborator?
- A: You receive the ability to edit and merge all profiles that are a part of your project.
- Q: Who can add people to a project?
- A: The curator who created the project.