Difference between revisions of "My Profile"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<big>[[My Tree]] | '''My Profile''' | [[Photos
<big>[[My Tree]] | '''My Profile''' | [[Photos]]</big>
Revision as of 00:14, 5 March 2008
Your Profile consists of information about yourself that you want to share with other family members. When you join Geni, a profile is automatically created for you. To view your profile, click the "My Profile" tab.
Immediate Family Text section displays the following information:
- Birth (date and location)
- Death (date and location)
- Immediate Family
User History is displayed to the right of this section and will display the following:
- Last date the profile was updated
- Last login by this profile
- Date joined
- Who added this profile to the family tree
Left Column of the profile page contains the following information:
- User Stats
- Open space to display a block of text. This section can be used to tell a little bit about yourself or the profile you are creating, or add pertinent information that may not have an appropriately defined place.
Photos section will display thumbnails of the following, based on which tab you have selected:
- Photos of Me - Any photos that have been tagged with your name
- My Albums - Photo albums that you have created
- My Favorites - Any photo that you have tagged as a Favorite
Immediate Family Box will display thumbnails of the profiles considered your Immediate Family
The Family Friends box is tabbed behind the Immediate Family, and when selected will display thumbnails of 12 of your invited Family Friends.
In the Immediate Family/Family Friends section you can enter email addresses or add them from your address book in the space directly below the box.
Guestbook is a space where family members and friends can leave messages for you. Anyone who opens your profile will be able to view these messages. You can delete or reply to any Guestbook entry by clicking the appropriate links.