It should then contain information according to a Master Profile Format. The main reason is to avoid mix-ups, and to make the "true" relations easily accessible from tree view: top of About.
The About/Overview field should contain in this order:
- Full name also with aliases and other main languages if appropriate, function, work or title. Also "Disambiguation" - warnings of usual mix-ups where necessary.
- Names of parents, spouses and children in a neat list
- LINKS to official sources like
- Foundation of Medieval Genealogy
- Official websites of royal houses in Europe
No links to private webpages where people have uploaded their trees
- Actual (copied) info from MedLands, Wikipedia and good, approved Sources (which will be different for different areas) with references