Difference between revisions of "Facebook Connect"
m (→Disconnect Facebook from Geni)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Latest revision as of 21:27, 26 October 2010
Using Facebook Connect to login to Geni is a great way of tapping into your Facebook contacts without ever having to leave Geni. We even make it easier for new Geni users to sign up using Facebook Connect without entering any additional information.
By Connecting to Facebook:
- You can start your Geni Tree using Facebook connect on the start page here: http://www.geni.com/start
- You can use one login for both sites: Facebook and Geni
- You can invite your Facebook Friends to Geni
There are several ways to Connect with Facebook on Geni:
- If you are a new user, click the Connect with Facebook button at http://www.geni.com
- If you are already a user, click the Connect button at the top right of most pages on Geni
- Or, use the Connect with Facebook button to login to Geni, the next time you visit, at http://www.geni.com/login
Disconnect Facebook from Geni
To disconnect your Geni account from Facebook:
- Go to the Application Settings - Authorized section of your Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/editapps.php?v=allowed
- Look for the Geni application.
- Click the "x" at the end of the Geni application row, as shown below.