Events are displayed on timelines.
- You may now view Events for Family | Friends | Me
- Your Timeline filters have remained the same (Dates, People and Event Type) and have also been replicated for your Friends. However, with regards to your own Timeline, you may view either "Events I'm in" or "Events I created"
- Events have no longer have Participants, Attendees, and Fans. Instead there are just those events which have been created automatically (Births and Marriages), those created by you, and those created by others.
- Creator is the person who created the events.
- If you were previously tagged with an event (albeit as a participant, attendee, or fan) you will simply show as having an association with the said event.
- You may also choose whether family and friends can edit your events via your Permissions setting.
For some helpful hints on creating events see the Capturing Memorable Events article.