Curators on Geni
As previously mentioned, Curators are users who are active and well regarded by the community. Curators are volunteers and are not Geni staff. They are users like you, and most have been actively working on the collaborative project of creating a shared historical family tree for over two years.
List of Curators
- David Kaleita works with Morrill, Morin, Colby, Chase and Stevens branches. Language: English.
- Shmuel Aharon Kam (Kahn) works with the Biblical Tree, parts of the Jewish historical tree. Languages: English, Hebrew.
- Lúcia Pilla works with Portuguese, Spanish, and French branches. Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, Italian and French.
- Henn Sarv works with Estonian family trees and connections, Carolingian and Merovingian families, the Trojan lines, Scandic-Greek families, Greek Mythology. Languages: Estonian, Finnish, English, and Russian.
- Catherine "Erin" Spiceland works with Colonial America, England, Saxony, Bavaria, France, Germany, and middle and ancient western European nobility. Language: English.
- Pam Wilson works with the Arledge family, rural Southeastern US families (17th-19th centuries), Cherokee (Native American) history, the early medieval period, especially the 11th-13th century Anglo Normans. Languages: English, French and Latin.
- Martin Eriksen
- Erica Isabel Howton
- Mimi Arcala
- Jennifer Dongvillo Archibald
- Pablo Benítez Barreto
- Vance Barrett Mathis
- Geoffrey Trowbridge
- Yigal Burstein
- David Usherwood
- Günther Kipp
- Myrna Huthmacher
- Harald Alvestrand
- Kim Odenweller
- Margaret Verner
- Heather Fachet Bondis working on the Mayflower families, mainly the Standish line and also the English royals- concentrating on the Tudors. Language: English.
- Lars Söderström
- Kristi Mas
- Maria Edmonds-Zediker
- Ofir Friedman
- Richard Wilson
- Калоян Иванов works with Bulgaria and Eastern Europe, the Balkans; also interested in the Tolkiens, Suffields and Groves families of England. Languages: Bulgarian, English, a little bit of Spanish, Russian, French, German and Japanese, and also familiar with Greek and Turkish.
- Lori Wilke
- Sherry Houy
- Flemming Funch
- Kevin Hanit
- Daniel Walton
- Marsha Gail (Kamish) Veazey
- Susanna Engberg Barnevik
- Justin Swanström
- Janet Palo-Jackson
|Curator||Areas of Focus||Languages|
|Rehan Allahwala||works with Asian lines||English, Urdu|
|Anne M Berge||works with Western Norwegian nobility and connections to Orkney, Scotland, Normandie and Anglo-Saxons, and DNA genealogy||norsk, svenska, dansk, English, Deutsch|
|Bjørn P. Brox||works with old Nordic/Viking and Scandinavian noble lines||norsk, svenska, dansk, English, Deutsch|
|Gene Daniell 4||works with the Daniell, Merrill, Holt, and connected trees, and Plantagenets||English, French|
|Farkas Mihály László||works with Hungarian, Polish, German, Austrian, Slovak, Serbian, Czech families||Hungarian, English|
|Terry Jackson||works with William the Conqueror descendants down through the Plantagenets||English|