Create a Geni Video FAQ
Geni is going to open up a process for which forum members or Geni members can create Video FAQ's. In turn, Geni will compensate them for their time.  Please read the entire page before starting so you are clear on the process.
Suggested Software to use
- Mac - Jing
Video & Audio Quality
When you upload a video to YouTube, it is transcoded (decoded to raw video, then re-encoded) into Flash Video (FLV) format.
The limitations set by Youtube are:
- Video frame size: 320x240.
- Frame rate : Appears to be between 25 and 30 frames per second
- Video data rate: Appears to be somewhere around 200 Kilobits (kbps)
- Audio bitrate: Mono and Between 22 kbps and 64 kbps
- Pick A Video FAQ topic from the List
- Write a script including Audio and Visual details
- Send Script for Approval to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record Session
- Produce Video
- Upload Video to YouTube
- Send YouTube link and payable information to email@example.com
- If Geni approves the video, it will be added to the YouTube channel genidotcom and you will receive a check.
Suggested Standards & Best Practice Template
- Use allocated tutorial tree with log in information below:
- Email Address:
- A Video Faq should not be longer than 2.5 minutes
- Video should include the following:
- Feature Presentation
- Call to Action or Relevance