Create a Geni Video FAQ
Geni is going to open up a process for which forum members or Geni members can create Video FAQ's. In turn, Geni will compensate them for their time. 
Suggested Software to use
- XP - Camtasia Studio
- Mac -
Video & Audio Quality
- Screen resolution: ?
- Audio bitrate: Between 22 kbps and 128 kbps
- Pick A Video FAQ topic
- Write a script
- Record Session
- Produce Video
- Upload Video to YouTube
- Send link to firstname.lastname@example.org with mailing address
- Geni approves Video and sends you a Check
Suggested Standards & Best Practice
- Use allocated tutorial tree with log in information below:
- First Screen should be the 'Geni Homepage'
- Introduction must start with: "Welcome to this Geni Video segment where we will show you how to...'
- A video faq should not be longer than 2.5 minutes