Create a Geni Video FAQ
Geni is thinking about opening up a process for which forum members or Geni members can create Video FAQ's. In turn, Geni would compensate them for their time. 
Software to use
- XP - Camtasia Studio
- Mac -
Video & Audio Quality
- Screen resolution: ?
- Audio bitrate: Between 22 kbps and 128 kbps
- Decide for FAQ topic (a question), e.g. "How to make a video faq"
- Write a script with time signatures - Note on screen action in [clams] between bullet points
00 Screen action: Geni start page 05 Voiceover: "Welcome to the Geni Video Faq. This video will show you how to bla bla bla..." 15 Screen action: Show how to move from Geni Homepage to the feature covered 30 Voiceover: Repeat the question viewers are about to have answered 35 etc etc
- Record Session
- Submit video to http://video.geni.com
Mandatory Standards & Best Practice
- Use allocated tutorial tree
- First Screen should be the 'Geni Homepage'
- Introduction must start with : "Blah blah blah..."
- A video faq should not be longer than x minutes
- Any other restrictions...