Difference between revisions of "Create a Geni Video FAQ"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 00:06, 18 July 2008
Geni is thinking about opening up a process for which forum members or Geni members can create Video FAQ's. In turn, Geni would compensate them for their time. 
Suggested Software to use
- XP - Camtasia Studio
- Mac -
Video & Audio Quality
- Screen resolution: ?
- Audio bitrate: Between 22 kbps and 128 kbps
- Pick A Video FAQ topic
- Write a script with time signatures
- Record Session
- Submit video to http://video.geni.com
Suggested Standards & Best Practice
- Use allocated tutorial tree with log in information below:
- First Screen should be the 'Geni Homepage'
- Introduction must start with : "Blah blah blah..."
- A video faq should not be longer than x minutes
- Any other restrictions...