Britha Helgesdatter Thue
- https://www.geni.com/people/Britha-Sj%C3%B8thun/6000000031579195310 - born 1846, married to Ole Kristensen Sjøtun
- https://www.geni.com/people/Britha-Andersen/6000000031579459967 - born 1848, married to Peder Andersen, son Sigurd
- https://www.geni.com/people/Brithe/6000000052979237264 - born 1846, died 1904 Tjugum, no husband listed
One, two or three? And were they all children of Helge and Synneva, or not?
- Folketelling 1865 - born 1848, Balestrand, daughter of Helge and Synneva (living at home)
- Folketelling 1865 - born 1846 Balestrand, tjenestepike, Flesche, Tjugum, Balestrand
- Folketelling 1900 - born 1846 Evanger, widowed. Likely not a match.
- Folketelling 1900 - Brit Helgesdatter Thue, unmarried, born 1848 Balestrand.
Many others at https://digitalarkivet.arkivverket.no/sok/person?s=brit%2A+helgesd%2A+184%2A but not close enough.
There's a bygdebok for Leikanger (from which Balestrand has been subdivided around 1850), but it's not on nb.no.
- Brithe born 23 jan 1848 - of Helge and Synneve, Leikanger
- The same as above but dated 24 Jan Balestrand - likely the Klokkerbok and the Ministerialbok differ
- Ministerialbok link #6 - born 24 Jan, baptised 30 Jan - "Gmd Helge Baardsen og Synneve Christensdtr??? Thue" - book is from Balestrand. There are 3 more Brithe just on that page; popular name at the time!
- Brithe born 6 jun 1846 - of Helge and Synneve
There's no listing of any Brithe Helgesdatter dying between 1846 and 1848 in the same church book.
- Brithe marries Ole Kristensen - 1 feb 1872, Tjugum
- Churchbook link - #1 in 1872 - she's born 24/1 48
- Britha and Ole beget Kristen - 10 jan 1873, Tjugum - he 23, she 26.
- Churchbook link - #1 1873
- Britha and Ole beget Christen - 15 jan 1874, Tjugum
- Churchbook link - #4 1874 - her age 27 1/2 (fits 1846, not 1848), his 24 1/2. Living at Sjøtun.
The 1865 census for Tjugum doesn't show Ole Kristensen, but does show a Kristen, aged 58.
The 1900 census shows no related names at the Tjugum farms.