Britha Helgesdatter Thue
- https://www.geni.com/people/Britha-Sj%C3%B8thun/6000000031579195310 - born 1846, married to Ole Kristensen Sjøtun
- https://www.geni.com/people/Britha-Andersen/6000000031579459967 - born 1848, married to Peder Andersen, son Sigurd
- https://www.geni.com/people/Brithe/6000000052979237264 - born 1846, died 1904 Tjugum, no husband listed
One, two or three? And were they all children of Helge and Synneva, or not?
- Folketelling 1865 - born 1848, Balestrand, daughter of Helge and Synneva (living at home)
- Folketelling 1865 - born 1846 Balestrand, tjenestepike, Flesche, Tjugum, Balestrand
- Folketelling 1900 - born 1846 Evanger, widowed. Likely not a match.
- Folketelling 1900 - Brit Helgesdatter Thue, unmarried, born 1848 Balestrand.
Many others at https://digitalarkivet.arkivverket.no/sok/person?s=brit%2A+helgesd%2A+184%2A but not close enough.
There's a bygdebok for Leikanger (from which Balestrand has been subdivided around 1850), but it's not on nb.no.